The University Archives of Loyola University New Orleans detail the activities of the University and the members of its community. Archives include administrative, academic, student, and community materials. Many of these records are restricted and/or access is limited. Our University Publications are open to all researchers.
- Research requests for University Archives can be submitted via our Research Request Form.
The University Archives of Loyola University New Orleans relies on contributions of materials from our campus community to successfully preserve the University’s history and document our institutional memory.
- Requests to transfer records can be made through our University Archives Transfer Request Form.
Types of inactive records we are interested in:
- Annual reports
- Constitution and by-laws
- Mission statements
- Membership information
- Subject files about projects, activities, and functions
- Newsletters and publications
- General Administrative
- Publicity materials: flyers, brochures, newsletters, journals, CDs, DVDs, posters, programs, e-newsletters, web pages
- Architectural Drawings/Plans
- Photographs (print and digital)
- Audio and video recordings of performances or events
- Memoirs and Reminiscences
- Scrapbooks and Photograph Albums
- Speeches, Lectures, and Presentations Professional Papers
- Committee & Council files
- Teaching files
The University Publications collection preserves publications issued by Loyola University New Orleans from the 1850s to the present.
Follow this link for access to research guides for University Archives.
Transfer of University Archives
To request the transfer of papers, records, or files related to departmental, administrative, research, or other activities of Loyola University, please complete this form.