New York Times Access
Full Access to the New York Times
Starting Fall of 2023, Loyola University New Orleans students, faculty, and staff all have full access to the "New York Times"!
- Go to accessnyt.com.
- In the "Find Your School" field, type Loyola University New Orleans.
- Enter your loyno email address.
- Create a password.
- Important: Access your activation link in your email to activate your account.
- Go to nytimes.com.
Here’s what’s included in your New York Times Subscription:
- Times Machine (9/18/1851 through 12/31/2002) (5 PDF article downloads from Times Machine per day per user)
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality - found in the Mobile App.
- Podcasts (including the "Daily" podcast).
- All Multimedia, including video, photography, VR features, and new multimedia to come.
- Newsletters: Over 80 newsletters such as Well, Climate Forward, In Her Words, and more.
- Live Events
- Up-to-date technology to make NYTimes.com Accessible with features such as closed caption and screen reader interface.
- Spanish and Mandarin Chinese translated versions of NYTimes.com.
- New York Times Audio - currently only available on Apple products.
- Unlimited Access to two great learning tools: The New York Times in Education website and The Learning Network. (nytimesineducation.com and nytimes.com/learning).