Fall 2020 Library Hours & Services
New year = new services and procedures in the Monroe Library:
- The library building will be available for Loyola user key-card access during the hours listed here.
- Study spaces can be found throughout the building. Seating has been placed to ensure the 6 ft distancing between seats.
- The circulation desk and bookshelves will be closed to user access. Instead, we will be offering contactless pickup for books and equipment, Interlibrary Loan, eReserves for course materials, and scanning of library-owned book chapters, articles, and scores.
- There are two new printers in the library that allow you to send jobs from your laptop or phone.
- Media Services continues to loan portable equipment to Loyola faculty, staff and students; provide information about classroom equipment; and provide equipment and assistance for web conferencing.
- Long-term loans for laptops, iPads, and hotspots can be made through a BIT Report. Calculators and laptop chargers can be requested through the library catalog.
- The Special Collections & Archives Reading Room will be closed to all researchers for the foreseeable future. To help mitigate the loss of in-person research, we will offer expanded scanning options for research requests.
- Your librarian liaison is available for remote research consultations and instruction.
And so much more! Keep an eye on our website for more updates on how we will provide access to the research materials and technology you need while keeping our students, faculty, and staff safe.