What you should know about the Monroe Library’s extended study schedule
ends this Friday, May 8 at 6pm.
- A Loyola ID is required to use the library during the extended study period.
- Users must present their valid Loyola ID to enter and remain the library at 9pm Sunday through Thursday, and after 6pm on Friday and Saturday.
- Only members of the Loyola community, with a valid Loyola ID, will be permitted to use the library during extended study hours.
- The 2nd and 3rd floors are reserved for quiet study.
- Group study rooms are available for group-use only on a first come, first serve basis. Two LU IDs are required to check out a room. Groups can also work together in the Learning Common on the first floor.
- Help us, and our terrific WFF staff, keep the library clean and free of litter.
- Please, do not leave your valuables unattended.
- University Police has added additional patrols during this period. Please report any problems to our dedicated student assistants, or to University Police at x3434.
- Free coffee and tea will be available after midnight.
The Monroe Library is dedicated to providing our students a safe, productive, and pleasant study environment.
Good luck on your exams!