Effective this fall semester, (Monday, August 31, 2009), the Monroe Library will reserve several group study rooms for group work only. The library is also offering users the option to book a room in advance. Click here for more information.
- Library Home
- Library Lagniappe
News & Events from the Monroe Library
Posts Tagged ‘Group Study Rooms’
Wednesday, August 26th, 2009
Saturday, November 15th, 2008
Important announcement about group study rooms:
- Group study rooms cannot be renewed during midterms, extended study hours, and exams. The two ID/group-use-only policy, will go into effect on Saturday, November 29 (or before 29 if it gets really, really, busy).
- With the start of the Spring 2009 semester, group study rooms will be available for groups of 2 to 6 users only (some rooms hold a few more). Two users must be present at the time of checkout, and the group will be asked to present two IDs in order to checkout a room.
- This Spring, Group study rooms will also be “bookable.” Please check back to learn how how to reserve a room for your group.
- ▼2017 (28)
- ▼February (17)
- 1963 New Orleans Freedom March
- Creole Voices
- Black History Month and opera
- A Night at the Opera
- Celebrating Black History Month
- Collection Spotlight: Norman Treigle Papers
- Mardi Gras Break
- Happy Valentines Day! From LOYNO SCA!
- #ColorOurCollections recap
- Protests Throughout Loyola's History
- #ColorOurCollections Week with Identifying Microscopic Fungi
- Mardi Gras Coloring Pages
- Recent Undergrad Theses from the Digital Archives
- Photos of the Danna Center
- Alternative Groundhog Day?
- Thank you New Orleans Opera Board!
- ▶January (11)
- ▼February (17)
- ▶2016 (131)
- ▶2015 (119)
- ▶2014 (96)
- ▶2013 (166)
- ▶2012 (64)
- ▶2011 (44)
- ▶2010 (42)
- ▶2009 (43)
- ▶2008 (27)
- Blackboard (16)
- Electronic services (9)
- Exhibits (32)
- Faculty/Staff Accomplishments (12)
- Found in Archives (378)
- Friend of the Month (18)
- ILL (2)
- Learning Commons (32)
- Library Services (29)
- preservation/conservation (2)
- Tutorial (3)
- Uncategorized (197)
- We Recommend (43)
Search the DIY Blog