Extended Study Starts Sunday, April 28
We’ll be open so that you can study around the clock starting on Sunday, April 28 through Friday, May 10!
Hours will be as follows:
Open continuously from 10am on Sunday, April 28 until midnight on Friday, May 3.
Open 8am-9pm on Saturday, May 4.
Open continuously from 10am on Sunday, May 5 until 4pm on Friday, May 10.
Ten things to know about EXTENDED STUDY
- The front doors will be locked at 9pm Sunday-Thursday and at 6pm Friday and Saturday.
- During this time, please use the computer lab entrance.
- Only members of the Loyola community will be permitted to be in the building when the front doors are locked.
- A valid Loyola ID will be required to enter the library.
- Study groups should work on the first floor in the Learning Commons or in a group study room.
- Group study rooms can be checked out to two or more people. Renewals and reservations are not permitted during this time.
- The second and third floors are reserved for quiet study.
- Never leave your valuables unattended!
- Please help our crew keep the library clean by utilizing trash bins.
- Free coffee and tea will be available after midnight!
Good luck with finals!