Extended Study Hours – Top 10
See our full schedule of extended study hours at http://library.loyno.edu/about_us/hours.php
The Top 10 Things You Should Know about our Extended Study Hours in the Monroe Library
1. A valid Loyola ID is required to use the library during 24/7.
2. Beginning at 9pm (6pm on Friday & Saturday), the front doors will be locked and users must enter and exit through the computer lab entrance.
3. At 9pm (6pm on Friday & Saturday), users must present their valid Loyola ID to enter the library.
4. In order to check out a group study room, 2 valid Loyola ID’s must be presented and there are NO RENEWALS on study rooms.
5. Only members of the Loyola community are permitted to use the library after 9pm Sunday-Thursday, and after 6pm Friday & Saturday.
6. The 2nd and 3rd floors of the library are reserved for quiet study.
7. Study groups should work in the Learning Commons on the first floor, or in one of the group study rooms.
8. Never leave your valuables unattended!
9. Help us and our wonderful WFF crew keep the library clean during 24/7. Take your trash with you when you go.
10. Free coffee and tea will be available after Midnight!