We’ll be open so that you can study around the clock starting on Sunday, April 28 through Friday, May 10!
Hours will be as follows:
Open continuously from 10am on Sunday, April 28 until midnight on Friday, May 3.
Open 8am-9pm on Saturday, May 4.
Open continuously from 10am on Sunday, May 5 until 4pm on Friday, May 10.
Ten things to know about EXTENDED STUDY
- The front doors will be locked at 9pm Sunday-Thursday and at 6pm Friday and Saturday.
- During this time, please use the computer lab entrance.
- Only members of the Loyola community will be permitted to be in the building when the front doors are locked.
- A valid Loyola ID will be required to enter the library.
- Study groups should work on the first floor in the Learning Commons or in a group study room.
- Group study rooms can be checked out to two or more people. Renewals and reservations are not permitted during this time.
- The second and third floors are reserved for quiet study.
- Never leave your valuables unattended!
- Please help our crew keep the library clean by utilizing trash bins.
- Free coffee and tea will be available after midnight!
Good luck with finals!