Instructional and Research Technologies Librarian, Associate
- Monroe Library
- Office Location
- Monroe Library Room 104
- Mailing Address
- Campus Box 198
6363 St. Charles Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70118
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Provides leadership in investigating, recommending, training, planning, designing, implementing, promoting, and assessing use of software and technologies relevant to information literacy instruction, content instruction, and faculty research to the library and campus community.
- Provides support to faculty and students for the integration of digital resources, methodologies, technologies, and analytical tools into courses, resources, and approaches to research and instruction.
- Assists library and university faculty with envisioning and implementing methods of teaching with technology in their courses.
- Develops online tutorials, guides, and other learning objects to support the development of information literacy and other skills.
- Create content that teaches information literacy
- Catholic Studies
- Loyola Institute for Ministry
- Religious Studies
Teams and Committees
- Interlibrary Loan/Distance Learning Services Team
- Learning Commons Team
- Technology Team
- Teaching and Learning Team
- Web Team
- Standing Committee for Professional and Continuing Studies
Learn More About Brian Sullivan