Media Services Computer Support Technician
- Monroe Library
- Office Location
- Monroe Library Room 122
- Mailing Address
- Campus Box 198
6363 St. Charles Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70118
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Coordinate computer hardware and software installation and maintenance in
the library and campus classrooms.
- Serve as primary contact with Information
Technology with regard to public computers, printers, and print-management
- Help develop emergency-preparedness policies and procedures with
regard to computers and other hardware. Implement when needed.
- Train users in
the Learning Commons to use software. Software includes Microsoft Office Suite
and software for web creation, image and document creation and scanning, e-mail,
etc. Assist patrons with digital imaging, CD-ROM and DVD recording, video format
transfers, editing, printing, and other multimedia applications.
- Keep abreast
of new computing technologies and techniques. Make recommendations for purchases.
- Media Services Team
- Technology Team
- Web Team
- B.A., Sarah Lawrence College, 2005
- M.A., Popular Culture, Bowling Green State University, 2015